Pliant Plastics Corporation is a custom injection molder of engineering-grade thermoplastic resins. The company strategy is to provide exceptional customer service and high quality products utilizing a wide range of press sizes and rapid tool change systems. Pliant can provide mold flow analysis, rapid prototyping and help with material selection to ensure your project is successful.
In 1995, Pliant Plastics was acquired by the Shape family of companies, which are located in Western Michigan. This relationship has provided Pliant with the resources and expertise necessary to assure continued growth through the years ahead. Please click on the Sister Companies tab on the left side of this page to get an overview of our sister companies.
Industry Core Competencies
- Automotive – Advanced Product Quality Planning
- Furniture – Color, Design, Aesthetics
- Medical – Cleanroom Assembly
- Leisure – Durability, Design for Function
- Closed Loop Computer Aided Presses
- Vision Systems
- Class 10,000 Level Cleanroom
- Insert Molding
- Color Spectrophotometry
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Cross Functional Teams for Continuous Improvement
- Statistical Process Control